Paigham-e-Pakistan is a basic national narrative that reflects the unity and religious responsibility of the eminent scholars of all schools of thought in Pakistan. It confirms their love, affection, and loyalty to the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan. This narrative is a milestone and historical success that could easily be extended and adopted by the whole world, Particularly the Muslim world. These documents will play a key role in eliminating terrorism, the trend of declaring another infield (Takfeeriat), sectarianism, and the killing of innocents. It is incumbent upon all of us to disseminate this message by way of our statements and actions by modifying our thinking and attitudes in light of Paigham-e-Pakistan. This agreed-upon initiative was launched by the present Islamic Republic Of Pakistan on January 1, 2018
Key Points of the Joint Declaration and unanimous fatwa included in Paigham-e-Pakistan are as under;
- The Islamic Republic of Pakistan, by way of its Constitutions, is needed as an Islamic state.
- In the name implementation of shari’ah, use of power armed struggle against the state, terrorist activities, and all forms of terrorism are strictly prohibited (Haraam) in Shari’ah.
- Declaration of Jihad involving physical combat and waging war is only the prerogative of the state.
- Suicide attacks are ‘Haraam’ in Islam (Prohibited)
- The armed struggle against the Pakistani Government or its armed force falls within the category of rebellion that is ‘Haraam” (Prohibited) as per Shari’ah.
- Taking part in an armed rebellion or supporting it in any form is against the commandment of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).
- Sectarian hatred, armed sectarian conflict, and imposing one’s idealogy on them by force is in clever violation of the injunction is of ‘Shari’Ah’ and is a disorder on earth.
Further, it is a national crime as per the law and the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- Muftis of all schools of thought in Pakistan reject extremism and extremist ideologies.
- It is a religious obligation to respect the sanctity of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) companions (Sahaaba) of the prophet (PBUH), wives of the Holy Prophet (Ummahatul-Mu’mineen) and members of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) (Ahl-e-Bayat)
- According to Islamic Teaching, armed terrorists are called ‘Khawarij’
- It is completely prohibited to abuse or defame others, to incite violence and spread hatred among people on the basis of ideological differences, to kill each other, to impose one’s ideology on other b force ad to commit homicide.
- In the light of Holy “QUR’AN” and Sunnah, using religious rituals, symbolism and slogans for self-aggrandizement and forbidden.
- Providing guidance to distinguish between correct and incorrect ideologies is the responsibility of an ‘Aalim’ and ‘Mufti’, however, to decide about someone that he/she has committed infidelity (Takfeer) is the prerogative of the state and judiciary.
- All Pakistani citizens are bounded to respect constitutional convent.
- Non-Muslims citizens of Pakistan have full right to practices their own religion is and worship in their Places, and on the occasion, they can celebrating also on their occasion as per the teaching of their religious
- It is prohibited, rather as sin, to kill non-Muslims living peacefully in an Islamic state.
- According to Islam, respecting women and protecting their rights is an obligation upon men