1. Burgher? Ans Citizen
2. Abominable? Ans Disgusting
3. Asphyxiation? Ans Suffocate
4. Bestir? Ans Rouse
5. Cogent? Ans convincing
6. Concern? anxiety
7. Ingenious? unimaginative
8. Inherit? leave
10. Lure? Deter
11. He swore _to_God.
12. He spoke these words _on_ his face.
13. They ran __directly__ to their college.
14. It is useless _to cry_ now.
15. Crowded with nervous pets, the vet’s office…… Here crowded is an adjective.
16. She was reading a sad story. Here sad is an adjective.
17. Then he decided to leave. Here then is an adverb
18. She slipped on the floor, on is a preposition.
19. I have two cars but neither are air-conditioned. But is a conjunction.
20. The politician depended only on his instincts.
Professional Section (Pedagogy Portion)
1. The desired ends that guide organizational behavior are: goals
2. Everyone suffers in the organization when managers and employees work towards different goals.
3. Spearman brown formula is used to compute: test-retest reliability
4. Teacher describes the relationship between effort and success is a: motivator
5. Which stage of Piaget’s tells object permanence: sensorimotor
6. Punishment: reforms the offender
7. Each employee is responsible to one manager: the unity of command
8. Which is not the function of management: advising
9. Textbook board was recommended to establish under the National education commission 1959
10. Test blueprint are test specifications
11. The choice between 2 or more alternatives is Decision
12. First step in Curriculum design: Planning
13. British approach emphasis on Teacher and content presentation
14. American approach emphasis on learning objectives
15. Teacher performs practically and explains in: Demonstration method
16. POSDCORB model was given by Gullick
17. Assessment and Evaluation are Continuous process.
18. The educational policy 1978 is regarded as an indicator of: Islamic values.
19. Aggression is physical and verbal whereas violence is only physical
20. University Grants Commission established in 1974
21. National Conference 1947 was presided by Fazlur Rehman
22. Article 25A enforce free education till grade: 10
23. Existing educational policy was announced in: 2009
24. 2025 goals to increase the literacy rate by 90%
25. E and D rules stand for Efficiency and Discipline
26. Which one is accountable in cooperative learning: (both a and b) which means individual and group
27. Absorbing of new ideas into existing knowledge is: Assimilation
28. Curriculum means: course of the race
29. Assessment at the beginning is called: Placement Assessment
30. Symposium is a type of Discussion method
31. Specific to general: Inductive learning
32. Which is not the advantage of team teaching: Better financial benefits for teachers
33. Syllabus is part of the Curriculum
34. PIMS full form: ?????
35. First 2 groups of Cognitive domain has a weightage of A. 40% B. 45% C. 50% D. None
35. Piaget and Vygotsky both were in favor of: ????
36. In guidance, the teacher serves as: ??? A. Facilitator B. Moralist C. Helper D. None
37. Administration coordinator is a: ??? A. Staff manager B. Line manager C. HR manager D. None
38. Descriptive Research refers to:?